Currently Hiring: Licensed Clinical Psychologist
We are looking for a Virginia Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Ph.D. or Psy.D.) to add to our growing, small group practice. Our ideal candidate is someone that works well as part of a team and is committed to the growth of our practice, however also can take charge, work independently, and be self-motivated in a dynamic and fast-paced office. This individual will have strong oral and written communication skills, meet deadlines on time, and have strong interpersonal skills. Expected caseload will include primarily psychological testing services with a small caseload of individual clients.
- Administers, scores, interprets, and documents psychological evaluations, as well as completes well-written psychological evaluation reports
- Provides direct psychological care and consultation services to a small caseload of individual clients
- Collaborates with medication prescribers, medical clinics, schools, and other professionals
- Provides on-call services by phone both during and outside of business hours (including evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays)
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology (Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
- Current licensure (or license eligible) as a Clinical Psychologist in the state of Virginia
- Experience working with children and adolescents
- Experience administering a range of psychological assessment tools and completing psychological assessment reports
- Experience providing individual, family, couples, and group psychotherapeutic services
- Completion of an APA, APPIC, CACREP approved internship
- Excellent oral and written communication skills: clearly and persuasively communicate, listen and seek clarifications, participate in meetings, write clearly and informatively, can come across as professional, yet warm and relaxed at the same time.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competence and knowledge in psychopathology, personality theory, and the assessment process
- A criminal background investigation, employment references, and drug testing will be required.
Tandem Mental Health Associates, Inc. is a small group outpatient mental health practice that provides professional therapeutic and psychological assessment services to individuals, children/adolescents, couples, and families in the Richmond area. We work with individuals of all ages ranging from young children to older adults however we specialize in treating adolescents and young adults as well as couples and families.
*Please email a cover letter with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should discuss your previous experience and background. In addition, please give a brief description of why you are interested in this position and believe you are the right person for this job.
Tandem Mental Health Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities are open to all regardless of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, political affiliation, genetics, or disability. If you are a person with a disability and desire assistance or accommodation, please notify us by phone at (804) 277-9877 or attach a written description of your disability and the accommodations you are requesting. Salary will be compensatory with experience and qualifications.